WHAT PROJECTS ARE ELIGIBLE ?
We select planting projects which meet the following conditions :
- Restoration of forests that have experienced major degradation through fire, storm or illness ;
- Preservation of biodiversity ;
- Planting of several tree species ;
- Preservation of the quality and diversity of forests.
HOW TO SUBMIT A PROJECT ?
The submission of a project takes place in three steps :
- You put together a project which you submit to us via our online form ;
- If your project is selected, we draw up together the index card which will be posted on www.reforestaction.com (coordinates of the plot, cost of a tree, tree species to be planted...)
- We'll post it on the Internet and propose it to our partner companies so as to collect the necessary funds for the planting.
ONCE THE PROJECT HAS BEEN SELECTED, WHAT COMES NEXT?
With our unique system of participatory reforestation, internet users can choose to support your project on our online platform by specifying the number of trees they wish to fund. Once their trees have been planted online, we send them a planting certificate which they can share on social networks. The visibility of your project is thus multiplied.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS TO BE A PROJECT'S HOLDER?
By becoming a project's holder for Reforest'Action :
- You have access to a large comunity of private indviduals and companies who are aware that forest conservation is a major issue ;
- You can rely on a seasoned professional who knows how to raise funds for forest conservation ;
- You can focus exclusively on project management in the field ;
- You can check in real time the level of funding for your project.
MOVE INTO ACTION !
Forest owners and managers
Submit your project to us by filling in the online form.
Individual forest enthusiasts
Submit us your project by contacting us directly.